My first blog...well,what better topic to write(oops...blog)than about blogging itself. when blogging first gained momentum, i wondered who is their sane mind would want to write about their most private thought(s) and then want the workd to read about it. now, that I have started a blog on my own it is quite obvious that I have a different view point. I now see it as a platform to express my views and draw people with similar thoughts or better still people with constructive criticism.
It is amazing how a person can sit behind a desk and write something and maybe...just maybe, touch the heart and soul of another person. Its a tall order...I know, but whats life without optimism, faith and just that little bit of child like trust that makes life so much more fulfilling.
Ok, now for a confession(for soul cleansing???)the idea of blogging first emerged after I saw the movie" You have got a mail". I must admit, even at the cost of being called a pathetic loser, I have watched that movie a zillion time and it never ceases to amaze me and reinforce my faith in soulmates(not necessarily in the romantic sense). I have enjoyed reading mails from "Shopgirl" and "NY152" almost in the first person (wink...wink..)... it is just as ironic as it is truthful to know that it is strangely liberating and un-intimidating to give that peek into your mind to a complete stranger who has no pre-conceived ideas about you and to do it behind the security of anonymity is exciting. Just think about it, the two protagonists of the movie sent mails about seemingly unimportant things like butterfly on a subway train, pet dog and people ordering coffee in a cafe.
Well, with similar excitement of expressing thoughts and silly blabbers...I sign off..Happy Blogging to me...scribble...scribble...
scribble scribble
ReplyDeleteIt's a good way to express your thoughts.........All the best
ReplyDeleteGoodone shru:):):)..jus keep scribbling..eager to read the forthcoming ones..
ReplyDeletevery nice one. very nice topic to start with. kind of intro to blogs and how u view blogs.keep writing
ReplyDeleteNice one KK ...... well its a starter ..Hope i'll be able to know more abt u thru ur blogs ...... keep blogging
ReplyDelete